It’s called hivio, and it’s just over two weeks away!
It’s radio’s first-ever ideas festival – a free, invitation-only event.
We’ve got a full house at our secret location in San Diego on June 20 – dozens of folks have been formally invited and RSVP’d.
If you’re not on the guest list. don’t sweat it. You can watch the whole thing online live!
It’s a day full of presentations, demos, and discussion with tons of authorities from outside radio about the radio and audio space and the central role of quality content in its future.
Here’s who’s speaking or part of a one-on-one Q&A:
- Mark Ramsey Event introduction – Radio’s Attention Crisis 8:30 – 8:55
- Samantha Migdal – UBER Introduction 8:55 – 9
- Chad Robley, CEO of Digital Agency Mindgruve.com, at the forefront of the digital-first revolution Q&A – 9 – 9:45
- 15 minute BREAK
- Michael Warburton, Brand Manager of San Diego Zoo Global, a world-class brand Q&A – 10 – 10:45
- Bryce Clemmer, Founder of Vadio.com, Video for Radio (Presentation) 10:45 – 11:15
- Gabriela D’Addario and Maggie Ferrante from Google (Presentation) 11:15 – Noon
- 60 Minute Lunch BREAK
- Tom Conrad, CTO of Pandora.com – Q&A 1 – 2PM
- Mike Hodges, President and COO at U-T San Diego, one of Southern California’s largest cross-platform media companies Q&A 2 – 2:45
- 15 minute BREAK
- Jean-Francois Gadoury, CTO of Triton Digital Presentation 3 – 3:30
- Gary Kramer, founder of National Comedy Theatre – Improv for radio talent – Q&A and demo! 3:30 – 4:15
- Sandy Hurst, COO of SoCastSRM – Radio’s social media revolution (Presentation) 4:15 – 4:45
- Mark Ramsey Event wrapup 4:45 – 5
It’s a a “hive” of smart people to see, discuss, and think about consumer-facing ideas: Content, technology, platforms, social.
Thanks to all of the above event partners, and thanks to some of our sponsors:
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Contact Jaime Solis for more information.
More about hivio
- Sign up for more info at hivio.com
- Follow us on Twitter @hivioSD
- Go to our Google+ Event page and RSVP to be notified when the video goes live
And we’ll see you – online or in person – on June 20!