Wouldn’t it be great if the audio space had its own little version of SXSW? A place for the cool kids in and around the radio world to meet and play together? No matter if they were US or international, broadcasters, podcasters, commercial or public media, online radio, agencies, technologists in the audio space, storytellers, talent, or artists?
The wait is over.
Today I’m proud to announce the kickoff of the utterly unique hivio 2014 – the second annual audio future festival.
hivio returns to San Diego on June 4, and, like before, the event is FREE but by invitation only. The only way to get in line for an invite is to sign up here.
We are once again streaming the whole show live, so you can tune in from wherever you are if you don’t join us in the room (more on that later).
Last year, we racked up more social media conversation than most other radio conferences combined. And to date we have nearly 6,000 views of the videos which were produced at the event. All of that just sets the stage for this year – and an AMAZING lineup.
Check it out:
- Tim Sabean, Sr. VP of Entertainment and Comedy at SiriusXM Radio. This is the very first audio industry event Tim has participated in since joining SiriusXM and the Howard Stern Show
- An exclusive opening video from social media guru Gary Vaynerchuk
- Emma Coats, filmmaker and former Pixar story artist. Emma is best known for tweeting “22 rules of storytelling” she learned from Pixar.
- Andrea Russett, YouTube phenomenon and radio talent – with 50 million YouTube views. And her GM, Phil Becker.
- Doug Sterne, VP of Audio Sales for Pandora
- Craig Bruce, Head of Content for Southern Cross Austereo
- Mark Middo, “Growth Hacker” and author of the book 5 Minute Business
- Robert Rose, Chief Strategist of the Content Marketing Institute
- Ric Militi, CEO of “anti-agency” InnoVision LLC
- J.D. Heilprin, founder of the disruptive mobile audio platform AGOGO
- Rob Greenlee, CTO of PodcastOne
All on one stage in one-on-one conversations. All in one day. With yours truly.
Interested in being a financial supporter of the event? Reach out to me.