Think fame isn’t a formula?
And RLM Public Relations head Richard Laermer is going to spell it out for you. A frequently-quoted authority on media culture and hype, Richard is a PR visionary, former journalist, and author of five bestselling books including 2011: Trendspotting, Punk Marketing, Full Frontal PR, and the forthcoming How To Fame.
Here are just some of the questions we covered in this conversation at hivio 2015:
- What are the “how to fame” commandments? How do you “fame”?
- What is “Pragmatic Notoriety”?
- Everybody wants to “go viral”. What’s the difference between “going viral” and achieving lasting fame?
- So how does an audio brand make itself famous?
- What would be your advice to fame-seeking air talents – the people behind mic?
Richard knows how to capture attention better than anybody I know. Enjoy his comments in this Q&A.
Click the video below to watch:
Make sure to sign up at hivio.com if you want to be in the loop for future editions of the audio future festival.