Why should radio broadcasters care about mobile?
And, more importantly, what strategies should broadcasters employ to stay in tune with their audiences as they adopt mobile and move some or most of their attention and usage to it?
Jeff Hasen is the perfect person to talk with about this. He’s the author of The Art of Mobile Persuasion: How the World’s Most Influential Brands are Transforming the Customer Relationship through Courageous Mobile Marketing. He’s also a veteran of the radio wars.
Here are some of the topics we cover in this short video Q&A:
- Why should radio broadcasters care about mobile?
- How can broadcasters leverage mobile?
- Will over-the-air listening migrate to mobile?
- How can broadcasters leverage listener relationships via mobile?
- What’s the difference between mobile websites and mobile apps, and which do you need most?
- Do you even need a mobile app?
“Choice is the killer app,” says Jeff. That means your radio brand needs to be wherever consumers want to be and in the forms they prefer. We’re moving away from traditional platforms, but not away from relationships with the brands we grew to love on those platforms.
Watch this Q&A with Jeff and see if you don’t learn something about your brand’s mobile future: