Thursday, March 31, is the FINAL DAY to save $100 on hivio tickets!
If you have been thinking about going, now’s your LAST CHANCE to save $100 on a ticket!
To buy a ticket and SAVE $100, go here.
hivio is the audio future festival taking place in LA on June 2 and 3, 2016. We bring together 100 of the most influential people in radio, online radio, podcasting, media, advertising, content, social, mobile, and technology for two days of candid, unscripted conversation.
Why should YOU go?
First, because we have an amazing roster of speakers and presenters. Here’s the list, in random order…
- Ian Grace, CEO Virgin Radio International – part of Richard Branson’s legendary Virgin brand
- Anya Grundmann, NPR VP Programming & Audience Development – the person in charge of NPR’s content strategy across all platforms
- Todd Beck, President, Beck Media – the go-to guy for social media impact for movies and TV/cable networks
- Patricia Korth-McDonnell, Chief Marketing Officer, HUGE – whose clients include Target, Toyota, CNN, JetBlue and Disney
- Peter Kafka, Senior Editor, Media – Re/code – the man who has spoken to all the digital media movers and shakers
- Jesse Thorn, Host, Bullseye – a transmedia phenomenon, with a successful platform of podcasts, radio shows, and events
- Lizzie Widhelm, SVP Ad Product Sales and Strategy, Pandora
- Glenn McQuaid, Filmmaker and Co-Creator, “Tales from Beyond the Pale” – a stunningly executed audio experience
- Chris Balfe, Partner, Red Seat Ventures – the one-time head of Glenn Beck’s company, now taking other audio stars across platforms
- Parviz Parvizi, Co-Founder, Clammr – the amazing app that samples and spreads audio content to promote discovery
- Sarah van Mosel, Chief Commercial Officer, Acast – the company cracking the puzzle on how to monetize podcasts and make them visual, too
- Ryan Cummins, Co-Founder/Co-CEO, Omaze – a terrific platform that gives you the chance to live your dream experience by helping our world’s non-profit organizations realize their dreams – a much better alternative to radio contests
- Stefan Brock, VP Interactive, Alpha Media – a leader in digital strategies for radio broadcasters with some successes to share
- Valerie Geller, President, Geller Media International – the legendary audio talent coach
- Ryan Steelberg, President, Veritone Media – creator of powerful new tools to spread and monetize audio content
- Traug Keller, SVP, ESPN Audio – the architect of ESPN’s audio strategy
- Andy Bowers, Chief Content Officer, Panoply Media – one of the leading podcast platforms
- Howard Lapides, CEO, Lapides Entertainment, Talent Manager & TV Producer – the man who guided Dr. Drew, Adam Corolla, and Jimmy Kimmel from radio to TV
Good luck finding such a diverse collection of audio professionals and influencers in any other place.
I'm going to hivio. What about you? http://hivio.com #hivio
Click To Tweet
More reasons you should go:
- Priceless learning
- Connection-making with exciting people doing exciting things
- A small-by-design crowd of very special people.
- A convenient two-day schedule that makes travel easy, kicking off on Thursday afternoon, June 2, and wrapping up after lunch on Friday, June 3.
- An amazing location, the Hotel Andaz Hollywood – in the center of America’s entertainment capital. We’ll be on the roof, and the pool will be right outside the door.
- Amazing thought-leaders and provocative presentations. No boring panels. No celebrity keynoters.
To find out more about the event and the speakers, go here.
To buy a ticket AND SAVE $100, go here.
See you in LA at hivio