hivio – the audio future festival – begins THURSDAY at 1pm SHARP, and you can watch the whole thing stream LIVE.
This is the only live-streaming event designed to reveal the future of the audio information and entertainment industry. If you can’t be in the room with us, then you should watch from work or home.
And onstage we have interviews with and presentations from the movers and shakers in the space, including:
- Anya Grundmann, NPR VP Programming & Audience Development – the person in charge of NPR’s content strategy across all platforms
- Todd Beck, President, Beck Media – the go-to guy for social media impact for movies and TV/cable networks
- Patricia Korth-McDonnell, Chief Marketing Officer, HUGE – whose clients include Target, Toyota, CNN, JetBlue and Disney
- Peter Kafka, Senior Editor, Media – Re/code – the man who has spoken to all the digital media movers and shakers
- Jesse Thorn, Host, Bullseye – a transmedia phenomenon, with a successful platform of podcasts, radio shows, and events
- Lizzie Widhelm, SVP Ad Product Sales and Strategy, Pandora
- Glenn McQuaid, Filmmaker and Co-Creator, “Tales from Beyond the Pale” – a stunningly executed audio experience
- Chris Balfe, Partner, Red Seat Ventures – the one-time head of Glenn Beck’s company, now taking other audio stars across platforms
- David Silverman, Co-Founder, Clammr – the amazing app that samples and spreads audio content to promote discovery
- Sarah van Mosel, Chief Commercial Officer, Acast – the company cracking the puzzle on how to monetize podcasts and make them visual, too
- Ryan Cummins, Co-Founder/Co-CEO, Omaze – a terrific platform that gives you the chance to live your dream experience by helping our world’s non-profit organizations realize their dreams – a much better alternative to radio contests
- Valerie Geller, President, Geller Media International – the legendary audio talent coach
- Ryan Steelberg, President, Veritone Media – creator of powerful new tools to spread and monetize audio content
- Traug Keller, SVP, ESPN Audio – the architect of ESPN’s audio strategy
- Andy Bowers, Chief Content Officer, Panoply Media – one of the leading podcast platforms
- Howard Lapides, CEO, Lapides Entertainment, Talent Manager & TV Producer – the man who guided Dr. Drew, Adam Corolla, and Jimmy Kimmel from radio to TV
I will be revealing some brand new research on how listeners see audio advertising and what it means for your industry.
We will host a special “Millennial Meetup” where typical 20-somethings talk about how they interact with audio, what they listen to, when, and why. It should be fascinating. And it’s only live in person or by live stream.
So how can you watch the event LIVE?
Click the “get notified” button in the image below:
…and if you’re reading this by email and no image appears, go here to the live stream page and click “add to calendar”.
We start on Thursday at 1pm PT SHARP.
There you’ll also see the full agenda for both days of the event.
Also like us on Facebook and you’ll get all the updates as the event is underway.
We’re on Twitter here.
And use #hivio on Facebook and Twitter.
See you LIVE from LA.