President and Founder
- Leading strategist in radio with successful cases in over 20 countries around the world.
- Educated at Stockholm University and Harvard Business School.
- Managing Director of several radio stations in Europe.
- VP Radio Operations for RTL Media Group, which then had 25 million daily radio listeners.
Media Research Manager
- Skilled project leader with significant experience in quantitative research that spans over global CX projects (AIG, Axa).
- Management and coordination of broad teams of data heroes on research projects in more than 40 countries.
- Previous employers include leading international research companies.
- Education in Marketing from ESC Amiens and University of West Florida.
Co-founder and Head of Programming and Strategy
- 40 years of radio experience programming formats such as CHR, Soft AC, AC, Rock, Dance and Public Service.
- Created successful strategies in 25 countries during the past 20 years
- As Program Director, took 104.7 RTL from #10 to #1
President, Radio Intelligence USA
- Leading media industry thinker, futurist, and strategic researcher
- Has been a key strategic advisor to many radio and television broadcasters worldwide, EA Sports and Apple, Inc.
- Author of Fresh Air: Marketing Gurus on Radio and Making Waves: Radio on the Verge
- 30 years of strategy and research experience from small to major markets in the USA
Head of Music
- Served six years as Music Director and Program Director for NRJ
- Previously worked as Music Director for MTV in London
- Executes music tests, music meetings, and consults on music and online music testing in major markets worldwide